
Carter and Daddy put on their matching camo.....can anyone find Carter?!?!
Saturday morning we went into the NICU and dropped off all their old clothing for them to enjoy. It was so wonderful to see all of their nurses and doctors again! We love them all so much for everything that they did for our little miracles. I can't help but wonder if they know how truly special they all are....
Saturday afternoon we all went to Nana's house for lunch...Uncle Craig and Aunt Stacey were there too so it was nice to spend time all together as a family. Aunt Stacey got accepted into medical school so we all had a reason to celebrate!!! CONGRATULATIONS we are all SO happy for you!!!!!
Sunday morning mommy and Olivia slept til 10:30!!!! Yeah thats right...10:30!!! I haven't slept that long since our single days without children, but I have to say it was nice! Daddy and Carter got up earlier, but stayed quiet enough for us to keep sleeping...Thank you...us girls needed our beauty sleep! Then it was off to meet our great-grandma and great-grandpa Wolgemuth for the 1st time..followed by an afternoon and evening at Memaw's. After all that running around we needed a nap!!!
After a long trying day on Monday both Carter and Olivia finally settled down for a nap together late afternoon. Once asleep and cuddling together I couldn't help but sit and watch them sleep...yeah I should have been finishing laundry or cleaning up the kitchen, but instead I sat and watched my two sleeping angels. I saw God today lying on the sofa...what more amazing then your two premature babies acting just the way any newborn baby should act....crying and then sleeping. I am then reminded how far we have come and what could have happened when a life is born to early.
Having a great week so far...Hope all of you are also...
No comments:
Post a Comment