Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TODAY IS OUR DUE DATE!!!!

Today is the original date that the doctors gave us for my due date. So hard to believe that we would only now be meeting Carter and Olivia. It seems as though we have had them here with us forever since they are such a perfect addition to our family. They are both growing stronger with each day, and showing more signs of development. They are starting to follow us with their eyes and support their heads a little more. We had a fantastic first Father's Day, and look forward to all the ones ahead. Today is my dad's birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! Tomorrow is my parent's 32nd wedding anniversary and Friday is my mom's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM TOO!

Carter and Olivia in their Father's Day outfits!

Today the three of us tried on clothing all morning and then packed away all the Preemie clothing to donate to the NICU..they are now in Newborn sizes which shows how big they are getting! The Newborn clothing fits well in length, but is still a little big in the belly. Carter and Olivia love all their new clothes, but I cried the whole time knowing just how fast they are growing. I know that it is just the beginning, but wish I could keep them this size for longer.

Carter giving thumbs up to mommy after he was finished with organizing all the clothing in his room!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana and Pappy miss you guys. We are here in Florida for cousin Tim's wedding. It is very warm. See you next Tuesday or Wednesday when we get home.

Memaw said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday...spending the evening with my favorite daughter, my favorite son-in-law, my wonderful twinsicles and HarHar...what more could I ask for. Thank you for inviting us and sharing your evening with us.
I love you guys.