Friday night mom, Kari, and I went to the Finder's Keepers yard sale at the Home and Farm building. They had a ton of things, so we were there for awhile, but only ended up buying 2 Fall jackets for the kids...they really didn't need any clothing right now, and I hate to guess ahead about sizes....
Saturday morning I had a continuing ed class from 9-12:30 at HACC. Since mom had spent the night it made the morning so easy and I even got there on time! It was a great course about prescription meds and I learned a lot!
As usual when it is just us girls and Carter we headed for the mall as soon as I was finished. The kids were spoiled with Lilly and Leap...the counting and ABC frogs! Memaw can't take the kids shopping without heading to the toy store!!! While sitting on the bench drinking our milk our Aunt Amanda showed up!!! We were so happy to see her!!! Finally, after 24 weeks, she has a baby bump!!! It looks so stinking cute!!! We cant wait to meet Sir Connor Jackson William Allison the third!
Saturday night we had dinner at Texas Longhorn with Memaw, Pawpy, mommy, and Cousin Eric and Melissa...the food was great, and the company better! It was great to see Eric and Melissa again.
Sunday daddy came home and we couldn't be happier! We had a relaxing family day of runny errands and doing laundry, followed by baths and lots of cuddling time! Olivia is still sick with her cold, but still as happy as ever!
Tuesday is picture day at our school, so we will post this week how they turned out! WOW....our babies are having their first school pictures done....they are such awesome kids!
Here are some photos from the weekend...ENJOY!





2 comments:
Oh my gosh they are too precious! We have to get together soon- we miss seeing you guys!
They are adorable!
Post a Comment