Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a BUSY Birthday week!!!!

Wednesday was Carter and Olivia's 6 month Birthday!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER AND OLIVIA!!!
Tuesday night we had gone out to the mall and for dinner with Uncle Todd and Aunt Amanda...we needed some winter hats and Carter needed some mittens. Aunt Amanda is looking so cute with her Pregnant belly! We cant wait to meet the little guy in just 12 weeks!

Here we are showing off our new winter hats!!!


Thursday night we had a doc apt. to follow up with our ears and everything is looking great! Carter weighed in at 14 pounds 4 ounces and Olivia at 12 pounds 10 ounces! They are getting so big with every passing day! We then had dinner out at Outback and Memaw joined us! Dinner was great and as usual the babies were wonderful! Thursday morning my brother had back surgery and everything went well...he had a ruptured disk that involved the nerve so pray for a full recovery for him!

Friday was PJ day at school so we were so excited to show off our jamies! That night we headed over to great grandma and great grandpa's house to trick or treat and hand out candy!


Hanging out in our Halloween PJ's



What Adorable little Pumpkins!!!!

Saturday morning we tried rice cereal for the first time!!!!! Wow...what a mess, but Carter really liked his! Olivia ate some of hers but didn't seem really interested yet. Later that afternoon Aunt Ashley and Uncle Mike came to visit! We were all so excited to see them!






Saturday night Mitch and I had our first true scare...Carter stopped breathing! He had been laying back on my lap and spit up...I think that because of his position he wasn't able to get it all out and just stopped breathing. Mitch noticed first and I turned him upside down and hit him on the back a few times. We are thankful for our time in the NICU because we felt prepared for the situation. Though we have never been more scared, at least we felt prepared! That night Mommy and Carter camped out on the chair because I wanted to watch his breathing more closely.

1 comment:

Memaw said...

Happy 6 Month Birthday to my darling Twinsicles! It's so hard to believe you are 6 months old already.
I like your hats! Mommy looked "high and low" to find matching hats and gloves for you guys. She was so excited to find exactly what she was looking for. She's so cute! You are very lucky babies. You have the most awesome parents. Everytime I spend time with your family, I am amazed by the connection, the love and the dedication your Mom and Dad have for each other and for both of you.
I am so proud of all of you.
Love, Memaw