Carter had another ear infection on Tuesday, but the tube continues to do its job and the infection is draining perfectly...drops for 10 days and he should be back to new in no time.
Saturday I worked and Mitch had daddy time with Carter and Olivia. They went to visit their friend Liana in the morning and then home to wait for mommy. Saturday night we went out to our friend Kari and LJ's house for a play date with Luke. Luke has a ball pit and the kids had a blast playing outside with him.

Today is our family day at home...with working so much lately we need these days to stay home and play as a family and catch up with the housework. The kids 1st birthday is Wednesday and there is still so much to do! I can't believe that they are turning one already! Where does the time go?? It seems like just yesterday we were running back and forth to the NICU and thanking God each day for their progression. Just a trip down memory lane....

Our two little miracles are growing up so quickly and I couldn't be more proud of the people they are becoming! Is each birthday going to be so hard?!? Happy for them growing and becoming SO independent, yet sad for leaving behind the "baby"ness of it all...if only their was a pause button to life...I would freeze this moment for a little while because they are just so much fun!! In the mean time I will take each moment and cherish it...if lucky maybe even capture it and share it to all of you...but know that each year I will reflect back and know just how lucky we are to have such amazing and beautiful children! We love you Carter and Olivia!





No comments:
Post a Comment