Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a busy weekend!

What a busy weekend at the Denlingers! Carter got sent home on Wed. for a fever and stayed home with Mitch on Thursday, fortunately he was really sleepy so Mitch could work from home rather then take a sick day. Thursday afternoon Olivia was sent home with a fever as well, so Friday mommy was home! I hate that they were sick, but I loved getting an extra day to spend with the two of them. Friday was also Mitch's 30Th birthday so we had pizza, corn on the cob, and strawberry pie....it doesn't get better then that!! I had gotten the kids pictures taken in their Eagles shirts, and Mitch was so shocked....HE LOVED IT!
That night Carter's fever was up to 104...making for a long and stressful night! Fortunately it broke by morning so we packed up to hit the road. The kids went to Memaw and Pawpy's for the night while Mitch and I headed to Eagle Rock Resort in the Poconos for a wedding. The resort was BEAUTIFUL!!! There were deer everywhere walking around so Mitch was loving it. It was nice to have a weekend to ourselves, and the kids had a blast with their grandparents!
The wedding location

The first kiss as TJ and Laura Hershey...CONGRATS!
The Reception...what a view!

No comments: