Thursday, December 3, 2009

So where the time goes I sure don't know...Carter and Olivia are growing up so quickly and though it makes me sad that our "baby" days are over, I am so proud of the people they are becoming! They are just so much fun and more of a blessing then I could have ever imagined! Everything they do amazes me..they are such wonderful children!

Here they are holding hands...it melts my heart every time they grab hands and run off to play together...they love each other so much and I pray every day that they always remain so close!

HUGS hugs hugs! They love to give hugs and mommy loves to receive them!

Since money is tight right now we decided to pass on professional Christmas photos this year...here are some attempts at getting picture of them at home in their Christmas outfits.
Being silly as usual!!

Olivia wiping her nose! haha

Carter has finally learned to appreciate his sock monkey in the box..and now he loves it!

My beautiful Olivia...I know...lock her up!

My handsome little man...I know...what a heart breaker!

More silly pictures!

We are looking forward to Christmas so much this year...the kids are old enough this year to understand all the beauty and fun that the holidays bring and we just cant wait!
Mitch and I have also come to realize that we have outgrown our home..though this also saddens me, I am finally getting to the point that I realize we need to sell. We are placing it on the market by owner through the winter, and then we will see how it goes come Spring if we need to list it with a Realtor. Let us know if you know anyone who might be interested in looking at it. REMEMBER $8,000 tax credit for first buyers! I love my house and it will be hard to let go of...but our family has grown and we need more room! The memories that we made here are great, but we will take them with us as we adventure on....

1 comment:

Memaw said...

Cute Cute pictures of my Cute Cute GrandBabies. Two too cute babies!
I love this family! Memaw