Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow DAY and Pull Ups!

What a mess...SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW! Looks like our area got around another 18 inches of snow on top of the 24 inches we already had on Saturday! I think we will be seeing white for a long, long time! Due to the weather I took off work to stay home with Carter and Liv. Mitch worked until noon and took his snow mobile in so he didn't mind having another chance to ride. Mitch's cousin came to our rescue again and came over before Mitch got home to help with the shoveling while I watched the kids..thanks Mike!
I put the kids up in their room for a nap this afternoon and when I heard all the giggles I went upstairs to check on what was so funny...Carter had his pants off, diaper off, and had peed all over his bed. When I walked in he said "mommy..I pee pee!" so proud... after cleaning up the mess I pulled out the Pull Ups...here they are showing off their Big Kid pants!!!






Relaxing with Mike...

Silly boy helping mommy with laundry!

No comments: