Monday, March 31, 2008

Our First Scare...

Friday night we had our first scare with the babies. Shortly after Mitch got home from work I started getting a headache with nausea. Within 10 min. I had a contraction which was followed by 2 other ones within 30 min. When we called the midwife on call she recommended that I lay down and see if they stop. Fortunately they subsided, but the headache and swelling worsened. The midwife recommended that we come into women's and babies and be checked out. Everything came back fine with the blood work, and they released us around 1:o0am. They told me no more then 3-4 hours of work a day, so I cut my hours to 9-12am only. Please keep us in your prayers that I will be able to carry the babies to at least 36 weeks.

1 comment:

Madara Family said...

I am so glad everything worked out and you were all ok! How scared you must have been!!!! Try not to do too much at work! You are in our thoughts!!