Friday, April 4, 2008
Yesterday we met with Maternal Fetal Medicine and everything with the babies is going well. The doctor told me that I needed to be finished working and put on bed rest. I am allowed to do light activity for an hour out of every 4 hours resting. My blood pressure puts me at risk for developing preeclampsia, and they want to make sure that I can carry the babies for as long as possible. Carter weighs about 2 pounds 12 ounces, and Olivia weighs about 2 pounds 14 ounces!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Make sure you do rest! Do as the doctor says.. you and the babies, and Mitch are in our prayers!
Heather, Danny and David
Rest up now- both because you want them to be in there as long as possible, but also because you will need it once they are here! Everyone told me that and I didn't really listen! Please please let us know if you need ANYTHING!
Post a Comment