Monday, April 14, 2008
We made it another week!!!!!
We are happy to report that we have made it through another week and everyone is doing well! The babies are now 30 weeks and we are praying that they can make it in there for another 4 weeks. My doc apt. last week went well, and she thinks that bed rest will continue to keep the disease from progressing rapidly. Mitch had a wisdom tooth out on Saturday, but did well and was back on his feet by Sunday!!!!! He was busy all day doing things around the house, and is the best husband that I could ever ask for! Harley is adjusting well to living at my parents house during the week, but looks forward to going home on the weekends-we all need a few days at our own house to regroup! Thanks for all the prayers, and please continue to pray for us over the next couple weeks. This time will be a critical for Carter and Olivia's growth and development.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Im so glad that they are staying put for now! Remember, I was born two months early, and I turned out okay. But of course we dont want that to happen to these little babies. Im praying for you and your family. I called your cell last week, dont have your parents number. We are thinking of you. Love ya! Heather, Danny, and David.
Post a Comment