The babies are doing great at night and only waking up every 3-4 hours to eat, and most nights going back to sleep after their bottles. While the babies are eating Mitch and I watch Nick at Night and it always seems to have Home Improvement on...looks like Carter is really starting to like Wilson..huh?!

Harley is doing so well with adjusting to the babies...she loves them both so much and is always wanting to lay down right next to them...she is such a wonderful "Big Sister"!!!

This weekend Todd and Amanda brought a swing for Carter and Olivia. They didn't have one and really seem to enjoy it! THANK YOU UNCLE TODD AND AUNT AMANDA!!! Here is a photo of Carter swinging and Olivia in her bouncer seat waiting for her turn...Carter has his new hat on that his Me maw got him....isn't he just so cute with it on?!?!


At the end of the day Carter and Olivia still love to snuggle up together before going in different directions for the night. We read our bedtime stories while they suck on their pacifiers, say our prayers, and then Carter goes to the right and Olivia to the left until midnight when we wake up to drink more milk! Goodnight!
1 comment:
You guys are doing a great job!! You seem so relaxed when I read your blog, I would be in a frenzy!!!! I cant wait to see you all soon!
Love ya and still praying!
Heather
Post a Comment