Monday, July 21, 2008

Mommy is back to work!!!!

Another wonderful weekend has gone by....so many more memories have been made. I went back to work on Saturday for the first time since March...it seems like FOREVER! I was sad to leave the babies, but felt refreshed after a days work! I had "me" time... adult interactions while enjoying my career again...it was nice! I'm working every Saturday from now until Sept. 8th when I go back full time....Im not ready for that yet though! Mitch had Carter and Olivia all day and enjoyed his time with them so much...I called only once, and wasn't at all worried about them..I knew that he would do great!!!

Carter and Olivia hanging out in Olivia's crib

Harley enjoying her nap on the Boppy.
Carter and Olivia with their cousin's at Memaw and Pawpy's house on Sunday afternoon. Aren't they just the cutest 4 kids you have ever seen?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH they are soo freaking cute! I just want to pinch them!