Thursday, July 17, 2008
Just a Thought....
So....as I went to dress Carter on Monday night I realized that his newborn outfits are now capri pants. Not ready yet for him to be grown out of his newborn clothing I put him to bed in the outfit anyway. The next morning Mitch commented that he thought it was time to say goodbye to the newborn size and pull out his 0-3 month clothing. I pondered the idea until this morning....and have finally agreed that it was time to say "Hello Big Boy!" Carter is now wearing 0-3 month clothing!!!! We packed his newborn stuff away this morning...and no longer is our son wearing capri pants!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is soooo hard but soo exciting to see your babies grow! I get so sad evry time Bode grows out of a size, but as you know, we are so lucky to have healthy babies!!!! We are back from Maine and want to see you soon- since we won't get to see you at softball :( We wish the best for Mitch
We just unpacked all David's old baby clothes to get them ready for Matthew. I cant believe David fit in some of those clothes. I know how you feel. Its so sad watching them grow up, but its also really exciting! They grow up faster than we can actually watch. We hope everything goes well for Mitch, and of course you and the babies!
Post a Comment