Monday, July 14, 2008

We are Growing, Growing, Growing!!!!

So hard to believe that the babies are now 11 weeks old...where does the time go?! Seems like just yesterday we were just starting on this journey...let me tell you what...we have an amazing family and yes, I am bragging about how lucky we are!!! Our children are true reflections of God's amazing grace, and continue to impress us everyday! My husband is everything that I could ask for in a partner and father and more! He just does it all!! Carter is now over 9 pounds, and Olivia over 8 pounds. Their newborn clothing is starting to get snug so by next week I will be switching their drawers to 0-3 month clothing, and yes, I'm sure that will bring more tears~!

Here is Carter and Olivia in their cribs at memaw's house...yes, you saw right they are actually in their cribs! Aren't the cribs absolutely adorable?! Don't be to shocked though, they aren't in their cribs at home yet! 40% their choice, 60% mommy's choice. What can I say....I'm not ready for my babies to sleep in those big cribs yet, and either are they but we will get there someday!

Carter and Olivia in their baseball outfits that Nana bought them before going to watch daddy play softball. Don't they just look sooooo adorable...thanks Nana we love our outfits!! For those of you who haven't heard... Mitch messed up his knee again at the tournament on Saturday and is finished playing ball for the season now. His physical therapist saw him tonight and recommended that he see the Orthopedic doc and hopefully just needs rehab. Keep him in your prayers that surgery won't be needed.

Carter and Olivia's new friend, Piper, is visiting from Florida and we all had so much fun playing together!

They both love to play on their Baby Einstein activity mat! They swat at the toys and are starting to grab onto them. We love to watch how much they change everyday!!! What
amazing little kids!

No comments: