Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our Precious Angels...


Brotherly and Sisterly LOVE!

Our beautiful baby girl


Carter learning to use his Johnny Jumper!

Everything at the Denlinger house is going pretty well...for those of you who have not heard we had to take Olivia to the ER on Saturday afternoon because she wasn't eating and was extremely sleepy. They checked her out and reassured us that she was not dehydrated. She is to be taking between 20-25 oz a day and she is averaging between 12-15 oz a day. We are doing some tests at home this week and taking them with us on Friday afternoon to be evaluated by another doctor. She is showing no symptoms, but wont eat and is growing at a below average rate. Please continue to pray for her doctors knowledge in diagnosing, and her continual strength. We will keep you all posted on what we find out on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK OLIVIA! I hope they find out whats wrong.. your in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'm around Friday afternoon if you need help. I only work until noon. And hopefully we'll get to see you guys at some point this weekend!