Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bully, Pictures, Cookies, and Fun!

Another weekend has come and gone and so hard to believe that it's Sunday night already. Friday afternoon while at school Olivia was bitten by another one of the kids in her class. She was playing on her back minding her own business when one of the crawlers came up to her. She was so excited that a friend was joining her to play, but before she knew it the boy bit her right on the cheek. Fortunately he did not break the skin, but did leave his tooth marks until Saturday night. We don't like bullies!


Of course we then had Christmas pictures Saturday morning in Lititz at Yesterday's Mirror. The kids did so great, and we got some really good shots! They were such little hams and having so much fun laughing and smiling for the camera!
Saturday afternoon we cleaned the house and baked cookies all night. My family was having a cookie exchange Sunday afternoon and I needed 7 dozen cookies. I made Sugar cookies for the first time! Wow, they were a lot of work! I over worked my mixer and it started smoking!!! Needless to say it no longer works...what perfect timing...the only time of the year that I use the thing. Fortunately for me that Linens and Things are going out of business... maybe I can get a good deal on a new one this week?!?
Sunday morning we finished packing up the cookies and made two trays of Chocolate Fudge. What a fast morning! Before we knew it we had to leave for the cookie exchange at Mom and Dads. Everyone had a wonderful time with lots of great cookies! Thanks everyone!!!
Hope everyone has a great week....

10 Days til Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy.. looks like they are in the teething stage chewing on things!! Have a great Christmas and New Year!