Christmas morning we had mom and dad over in the morning as we opened our presents from "Santa." Carter and Olivia are both sitting by themselves now, and doing so well at attempting to crawl! We think that they should be moving real soon! Anything that Carter is in front of he is trying to pull himself up at...though he falls most of the time he doesn't give up! Olivia also got her first tooth on Christmas morning!!! We joked that all she wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth, and she really did get one of her front teeth!!! Mommy was so happy for her!
Christmas afternoon we had dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Denlingers. We had a great
time and were reminded of how lucky we are to have such loving family. This is the 3rd Christmas since my Grandma and Pop passed away and always reminds me of how much I miss them. They would have been so proud of Carter and Olivia and really would have loved to have met them. Though I know that they watch over us everyday, and aren't missing a minute of Carter and Olivia's lives I wish that they could have held them for just a moment, or heard them giggle just one time. We miss you Grandma and PopPop!
time and were reminded of how lucky we are to have such loving family. This is the 3rd Christmas since my Grandma and Pop passed away and always reminds me of how much I miss them. They would have been so proud of Carter and Olivia and really would have loved to have met them. Though I know that they watch over us everyday, and aren't missing a minute of Carter and Olivia's lives I wish that they could have held them for just a moment, or heard them giggle just one time. We miss you Grandma and PopPop!
Friday morning we had to go to the doctors once again. Thursday night both kids were pulling at their ears and crying when we put them down. Sure enough...we have 2 more ear infections. Their doc recommended that we make an apt. to meet with an Ear, Nose, and Throat Doc in the new year and have them evaluated for tubes. We will keep you updated.
Then we were off to mom and dad's house for Christmas with my family. Mom had a wonderful meal prepared, and we all had a great time opening gifts!!!



Friday night Mitch left for the mountains with Todd for hunting and mom spent the night at our house. I was glad that she was there for the kids first Earthquake!! Saturday morning I had to work the morning so mom had baby duty until I got home...two babies who have been on the go for 4 days straight, teething, and ear infections...needless to say, she had her hands real full! Thanks Mom!
Then we were off to mom and dad's house for Christmas with my family. Mom had a wonderful meal prepared, and we all had a great time opening gifts!!!



Friday night Mitch left for the mountains with Todd for hunting and mom spent the night at our house. I was glad that she was there for the kids first Earthquake!! Saturday morning I had to work the morning so mom had baby duty until I got home...two babies who have been on the go for 4 days straight, teething, and ear infections...needless to say, she had her hands real full! Thanks Mom!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!





1 comment:
Sweetheart...how I love reading your blog each week...even though this one was a bit difficult to read through my tears. I want to tell you how much it means to me that you continue to keep Grandma and PopPop close to your heart and I know you will tell Carter & Olivia all about them so they will know how much your grandparents loved you.
I also want to tell you and Mitch how proud I am of both of you. You know I absolutely love keeping the babies whenever you need me to, however I must say, Saturday morning was a "reality check" for me. Two tired, sick babies are a lot of work!!!! I guess I forgot just how difficult a job you guys have since you are doing such a wonderful job. And all I did was tend to their needs... I have no idea how you fit all the housework into the mix. You always have your wash done and neatly put away, the dishes are always done, the house is clean and organized. You make a good team and great parents! You amaze me. I am so proud of you. I love you ... all four of you. P.S. I can't wait until Tuesday night/Wednesday...it will be nice to have my Twinsicles at Memaw & Pawpy's house.
Post a Comment