Just an update that the
Denlinger house is still overflowing with germs! Carter started out with a cough last week and has been fighting this cough/cold/congestion ever since. Olivia also ended up with the same symptoms by Saturday and Sunday Mitch and I were joining in. Though I hate to see everyone feeling this way, it has been nice to spend lots of quiet time together at home just snuggling and RELAXING!! Monday night we took the kids to the doc because nobody wanted to eat or drink anything. And yes, you guessed right, we have 4 more ear infections!!! We can't wait to go and see the
ENT doc next Friday because enough is enough...we need tubes! We will keep you posted.
Carter and Olivia are both
SOOO close to crawling...they want to so bad, and I know they will soon! We are eating all our fruits and veggies too! We are on stage 2 baby foods, and they love all the kinds except the peas and green beans! They have a thicker
consistency, so I think it's the texture that
no one seems to like!

Just relaxing and watching Baby Einstein videos...they love to watch movies!

More Fruit please....

Carter is teething again...his top front tooth has broken the gums, and is working its way down...he is so funny at showing off his new tooth!

Olivia snuggling with her first doll!!
Memaw got it for her for Christmas, and she loves it! She is going to make such a good little mommy!
Looks like it's going to be a COLD week....Bundle up!!!
GO EAGLES....Looking forward to the game on Sunday!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh i LOOVE the pictures- she is too precious with that doll! I wish Bode would have sat still long enough to watch those movies.... but not a chance haha!
I hope everyone feels better soon
My new favorite picture of Olivia! It reminds me of you when you were little...you loved your dolls too. I always knew you'd be a great Mom ... and you are. I hope you all are feeling better by the weekend. I can't wait to see all of you. Lots of Love! Memaw
Post a Comment