
The birthday boy playing with Carter and Liv

Carter driving his sports car with Liana
Saturday was 3 years since my PopPop passed away...though it has been that long it seems like just yesterday. We miss him so much and wish so badly that he could have met Carter and Olivia. He and my grandma would have been so proud of them! As a kid he would take me to Oregon Dairy to see the deer. This is a memory I will never forget because he did it all the time and I loved going there with him. Saturday I had to work and then went to get our taxes done, but Sunday we took the kids to see the deer for the first time. Though they are still to little to understand, it met a lot to me to be there. I felt like PopPop was there with us enjoying every moment!


Sunday night Mitch watched the Duke vs. N.Caroline game while the kids and I painted. We drew Easter eggs on some paper and the kids painted their first eggs!

Carter painting his Easter Eggs

Olivia painting her Easter Eggs

After all our mess was cleaned up we played some more before bed.
Have a great week!!!
1 comment:
TKala...Thank you for sharing your memories of PopPop. I know he enjoyed your trips to Oregon Dairy as much as (if not more than) you did.
Once again you captured the babies' personalities with your pictures...Carter is loving every minute of being messy and Olivia appears to think she is way to cool to be that messy. They are so cute...my little twinsicles.
Love to all...Memaw
Post a Comment