Wednesday morning we had our post op appointment for the kids tubes and everything looked great!! We don't have to go back to the ENT for 6 months now. Thursday morning we got up and went to daycare and seemed like just another morning. By 11am daycare called to say that Olivia was running a fever and needed to be picked up within the hour. I finished the patient I was working on and canceled the rest of my patients to go and get her. By the time I got there Carter was also running a fever so we all went home for a sick day together! I was woken around 1am with Olivia burning up. When I took her temp she was 103.4! I called the doc and he assured me that Tylenol and fluids is all I can do. That was our highest fever yet so of course we were up the rest of the night watching her very close! Friday morning I stayed home and Mitch worked a half day so that I could work the afternoon. We made doc appointments that morning and sure enough its just a virus! The stomach bug is going around so watch out!
Fevers are still around 100-101 for both Carter and Olivia so we are having a relaxing weekend at home!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment